Job title: International Sales Rep
Fishtek Marine is a small, but rapidly growing, company based in the southwest of England. Our award-winning engineers produce technologies which increase the sustainability of marine fisheries around the world. The team is currently exploring new markets in southern Europe and the Mediterranean and we are seeking candidates who can facilitate this. The new role could be on a full time, part time or contracting basis.
Required experience, knowledge & attributes
- Knowledge of fishing gear – preferably first-hand experience
- Some commercial fishing experience
- Experience of sales, negotiations
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Willingness to travel extensively – principally Mediterranean, but also further afield.
- Self-motivated. Independent worker.
- Ability to engage comfortably with scientists, fishermen’s representatives, fisheries managers, gear distributors and fishermen
- Ability to establish active networks within the Mediterranean – science and / or fishing communities
- Genuine interest in improving the sustainability of commercial marine fisheries
- Working in a remote team, so need to be very self-motivated and reliable.
- Spanish, Greek and / or Italian language speaker preferable
- Gear technologist
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Proactive problem solver
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com